Friday, July 25, 2014

In love with handmade ....

Handmade was born with us.... it's part of us and who we are as  human beings. To create and always try to be unique is like a must.  The business of handmade is maybe not what it was centuries ago but it's still a magic process. 

You start with a skein of thread and you create fabric, cords and as an end result an original..... 


What attacks you to handmade? 
Do you appreciate a handmade product these days and would you consider paying more for an item that somebody worked for days to complete just for you?

I am working on a new piece of jewellery and every single element of it it's pure handmade. 
I Love working with my hands and to create a new item out of simple but so precious thread is a fascinating process to me. 

Tell me you hand made story! 






3 comments:

  1. Excellently said, my dear friend. I completely agree that we're all born with an ingrained drive and at least the fledgling seeds of talent needed to make certain things, yet as we grow and society tells us we should be and do certain things, sadly so many people retire their childhood crayon boxes and craft projects, rarely, if ever, to really focus on them again. It's inspiring to see your work and your passion on the creative font and to know that you never lost that wonderful drive for making things (I didn't either :)).

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree, so well said - nothing beats the craftsmanship and small details that make all the difference.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love handmade and I definitely 100% choose to wear something handmade than industrial . Handmade is more than worked with hands... it has a part of the artisan soul ... a part of his thoughts, of his dreams... it so much more than simple ''handmade'' ;)
    I can't wait to see your new jewellery ....
    Hugs from far-far away ....
    Teodora.

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear it, drop it like it´s hot....