Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Ilona....she warms your soul

There are a few people that I admire and Ilona Royce Smithkin is one of them. 
94 year old Ilona treats life like a gift. 
She truly has fun with life and for people like me from the fashion industry, she is a muse. 


She is rocking the orange lashes and the blue eye shadows like a true star. 
Drinking a cup of green tea and watching her on youtube one day I had the idea to illustrate her. 
She was drinking tea in the video and had a blast talking about simple fashion, life, the little thinks that makes like so precious. 


"I greet every day as a gift because I don't know from day to day when I will be called today!"

If you are interested in a limited edition print, I will have soon one in the Etsy Shop

Enjoy and drink some tea! 





10 comments:

  1. Goodness, does she look amazing at 94! I would be elated to still look that young, vivacious and happy at 74. She really is a treasure and you've done an exquisite job of capturing her beauty and zest for life here in your illustrations, dear Lorena.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing inspiration and illustration!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an inspiration! your illustration is brilliant!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your illustration of her! You captured her well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I admire the way she live her life! Amazing sketch as well!
    Fabrizia – Cosa Mi Metto???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Fabrizia :) She is truly a wonder woman :)

      Delete

Let me hear it, drop it like it´s hot....