Monday, May 4, 2015

Lace inspiration.....


When it comes to lace I guess the inspiration can go wild....
From Home Décor to stylish hair styles and so much more! 


I love the idea of femininity and style, tradition and a feeling of home when it comes to lace. 


I always say when you have nothing to wear, go with lace.....


These days it;s all about the little gadgets and to me a lace case is  purely fun and a part of your personality maybe.....



Lace dresses are not only a vision, but also for some women daring to wear! I simply enjoy them and love them. 


Lace envelopes for a wedding are not only traditional but also classy in my eyes, so if you want a fun but still traditional wedding, go with a paper lace envelope....

And if you like lace jewellery, visit my Etsy Shop where you can not only purchase unique lace pieces  but learn to make lace items.....

What do you like about lace?

XOXO, 
Lorena

1 comment:

Let me hear it, drop it like it´s hot....