Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Oscar de la Renta.....

His designs are truly a dream and since yesterday the fashion world lost a beautiful soul. Designer Oscar de la Renta had always a special place in my heart. His designs made me smile. Oscar showed his love for handmade and crochet in almost every collection.
RIP, Oscar you gave us a beautiful world and made every fashion season and red carpet a pleasure. Your creations will live forever....



I would like to celebrate his style and designs with a special illustration and his last collection.







Enjoy  and celebrate his designs! 

XOXO, 
Lorena 

8 comments:

  1. Lovely tribute, darling!
    He will be sorely missed.

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tribute!!! He always seemed so vivacious and young to me. I was surprised to learn that he was in his 80s already when he passed. The fashion world has lost a giant talent and one of its (contemporary) founding fathers for sure.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had not seen his last collection, thank you for sharing.
    I did not even know he was sick, he was the gentleman of fashion.

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear it, drop it like it´s hot....