Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Green Window to the Soul Lace Art Photography


Remember my other Etsy Shop?
It has been quite for a while for a good reason....

I had this project in mind quite a while now and finally a few products are listed. 

I love creating lace and Romanian Point Lace is my favourite- also known as the true lace - but for me it's not stopping here!
After I create the necklace I love to see the end product captured in a photo.
Fine Art Lace Photography is rare and I want to explore and share my passion with everybody who loves lace, and point lace photography. 
E VoilĂ ! 
Green Window to the Soul Lace Art Photography is born!


If you like the Photographies to be framed or even on stretched canvas, you can purchase them on 



Enjoy! 






2 comments:

  1. Magnificent pieces, dear Lorna! I love the cheerful vibrancy of the threads used here. It's really cool that you're keen to photograph your awesome lace work.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear it, drop it like it´s hot....