Thursday, September 1, 2011

Relaxation = Creativity

Relaxation is the key to success for me... so when I have to create, illustrate etc... I need to be relaxed. So if I can't get a great 

I need to see the ocean. The sea calms me down, makes me think and put my idea in prospective. 

If it's a rainy grey day like today and I can't go to the beach music is my next step, even though music is always around me and brings new ideas to my creativity! 

So what do you think about this music video?


So when I am relaxed I can create! 
Relaxation = Creativity! 
At least for me! 

What about you?







4 comments:

  1. nice tips for relax ... i do last to same as you ......
    http://fashionstyle-pk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post....and so true. I so need a beach day, thanks for the reminder!
    xo
    Sada
    Dressology HQ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Muzica reprezinta o forma de terapie si pentru mine.Nu stiam de melodie. Trebuie s-o mai ascult,ca sa-mi pot spune parerea.

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear it, drop it like it´s hot....