Monday, October 5, 2015

Oktoberfest mood.....




When I think about a good and I mean a good pretzel, my mind goes back to Germany where they make the best pretzels in the world! 

The print above was inspired by the gorgeous Oktoberfest that is coming up next weekend here in sunny Brisbane! 

It;s a family tradition now for us to go to the Oktoberfest. A lovely family atmosphere, fun, great food and fabulous beer! Let;s not forget about the wonderful German cakes..... 

The print is available on our new website! 
Stop by and check it out! 

If you are in Brisbane, come to the Oktoberfest! 

XO, 
Lorena 




3 comments:

  1. Yum love pretzels!
    Cute illustration!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lived in Germany for a few years and have very fond memories… although I was too young to celebrate Oktoberfest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is thoroughly awesome! If you tally up all of my ancestry, I'm more than half German and I do actually feel a strong connection with the culture and its history, even though I wasn't raised with it (or the language). I celebrate Oktoberfest in my own (fashion driven) way each year and would rock that awesome necklace in a heartbeat, if it was real.

    Such a creative, beautiful design, dear Lorena. Your talent is so inspiring!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear it, drop it like it´s hot....