Friday, September 18, 2015

Friday is for relaxation.....


I don;t know about you, but I love just to hear the word Friday....
My mind switches off and all I want is to relax for a few hours... nature is calling! 

We drive out a bit the park, the ocean, etc.... you name it! 
  

Last weekend the City of Flowers,  Toowoomba  was on our list. 
We went to see the Japanese Garden, visited family and relaxed, BBQ of course in true Aussie style! 






The Dragon's Gate was waiting for us! 


 Ink & Lace was travelling and not only that my batteries got a Duracell boost, but I found inspiration everywhere!  






What are you doing this weekend?

XO, 

Lorena 









2 comments:

  1. How beautiful to see you and your family here. These photos warmed my heart. You guys are a truly lovely family.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear it, drop it like it´s hot....