Saturday, August 22, 2015

No excuses.....


Dressing up is not only a necessity but also the opportunity to show your personality. 
When I see people going through life by wearing every day almost the same boring clothes without putting any thoughts into it, it makes me sad and it;s disappointing to see that fashion is in most people's eyes something for snobs or folks with money. 


Take a look at these stylish people who despite the disability , they still get up, make an afford and look great! 


Simply admirable and fabulous to see. 
So I say, do your hair, put some make up on, I am not saying to go overboard, like this lady, 


but make yourself presentable 


Take a look at Jillian Mercado a fabulous fashion writer....All these fabulous people should be an example to all of us.



When I see images like that, 



it;s not only embarrassing, but a disgrace for a human to be allowed to leave the house like that! 

I say NO Excuses, call the fashion police! 

Joan would turn in her grave, seeing these people! 



Say no to slob fashion! You can look great, dress from K-Mart! The key is to make an effort! 

Life is to short too wear boring clothes! 

I see fashion as an art form.... You are the canvas! Make the canvas interesting! 

XO. 

Lorena. 

PS: What is your style and do you have an excuse for not giving your best?



2 comments:

  1. Agreed, darling!
    Some inspiring ladies here :)

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree - we have to make an effort.
    Nothing fancy or expensive, just presentable.
    Its showing respect for yourself and others.

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear it, drop it like it´s hot....