Thursday, March 26, 2015

Art me Gallery Pop up exhibition


I am not only part of an amazing Book  called Amazing Australian Artists, that you can still purchase, I am also part of a great pop -up exhibition! 


I am taking part with three limited edition prints that are originally made with coffee and tea! 



Queen of Cafecito..... is made from coffee and is inspired by Cuban Coffee and style of life


The two prints below are inspired by fashion, high tea  and a Brother Grimm Story. 







XOXO
Lorena 









3 comments:

  1. Pop up exhibitions like those are always so much fun.
    As always, your illustrations are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing illustrations, darling!
    Love them!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Massive congratulations on your inclusion in that book, dear Lorena. I can just imagine what a thrilling, fulfilling feeling that must be. Your work is sublime and deserves to be in many books, magazines, shows, you name it.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear it, drop it like it´s hot....