Thursday, November 20, 2014

Ink & Lace Travel

Sometimes a little escape is the best you can do to recharge your drained batteries. A little trip to the sea is what my body and my soul needed.
Ink&Lace Travel like you can see still has to carry at least one crochet hook and some thread - just in case the muse hits and inspiration is bursting like a firework... It happen many times that I did not take it with me and I had to run to a store to get a hook. Well, not this time, coz my favourite hook made it. It was made by my grandpa and since he is no longer with us, he is still somehow with me.



Carpe Diem! 
Don't forget to check out our DEALS for Christmas! 
Both SHOPS offer  a great discount!
Use the coupon CHRISTMASFUN2014-Get 30%OFF

XOXO, 
Lorena 

8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful slice of oceanfront heaven! Just the place to craft, read, sleep, play and connect with the earth amidst the hustle and bustle of our busy 21st century lives.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. A little escape is absolutely what I need right now too!
    Fabrizia - Cosa Mi Metto???

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely, darling!
    Hope you enjoyed your trip :)

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could not agree more - we all need time and space to ourselves.
    To clear our head and recharge ;)
    Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear it, drop it like it´s hot....