Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Ho Ho Ho...Are you ready for Christmas?

E voilà....
My Advents Calender is ready! 


My German roots inspired me to create a special gift. 
We all know the original Christmas calender was filled with sweets, chocolates, walnuts and apples....
Well since I specialize in fashion treats I decided to create a calender that is filled with fashion related goodies, like make-up, of course treats, fashion accessories, candles to celebrate the Advents Sundays, teas and spices to create a traditional German Gluhwein....


The calender has one big surprise! 
Open every day a new door and one day you will find a note...
You will receive a custom illustration from me valued at $150!




Visit the Etsy Shop for more details! 

XOXO, 
Lorena 



2 comments:

  1. Hand on my heart, this is my favourite Advent Calendar I've ever seen, dear Lorena. What a brilliant, creative, and fabulously festive idea!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you like it dear Jessica :) Happy Holiday to you!

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear it, drop it like it´s hot....