Wednesday, August 13, 2014

In the news....


Last week I have been lucky enough to be interviewed by the Sunday Mail. 
A great Sunday Newspaper here in sunny Brisbane. 
I was talking to a very lovely lady and she started to ask me about my Romanian Point Lace Designs 

They send a lovely photographer over Marc Calleja to take some shots of my designs and a few days later the article was ready for the print. 


One of the first pieces that I did using this technique, was the Australia Map. I designed each state flower and laced it. 


I want to thank everybody who made my interview possible! 

Carpe Diem 


13 comments:

  1. Oh wow. That is such a great honor. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Lady Lilith!
      I am looking forward to see you again on the blog!

      Delete
  2. Congrats, dear!!

    Thanks for the comment on my blog!!!
    You asked me how to style your hair now that you cut them short.
    Well I cut them last year like that and mine are wavy so I had to straighten them all the time. And when I was bored I use to do small braids in each side like a crown. Somethinf like that but with smaller braids:(http://dy6g3i6a1660s.cloudfront.net/0Hb8kubNMOEjCPYin_1M3gEsAWM/orig.jpg) I hope you like it!

    Keep in touch!!

    xoxo,
    Marianna
    http://the-haute-strawberry.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool interview! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so incredibly cool! Huge and very happy congratulations, dear Lorena.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your interview! It is pretty awesome!
    Hugs from New York,
    xx
    Ask Erena
    http://askerena.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! This is so exciting and enjoy the publicity. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so amazing, what a great accomplishment. Make sure to frame a copy.

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear it, drop it like it´s hot....