Saturday, September 28, 2013

Carole Tanenbaum.... The Vintage Collection

If you love exquisite vintage pieces and like jewellery, you need to know Carole Tanenbaum! She has given a series of lectures on vintage costume jewellery at the Royal Ontario Museum, the International Society of Appraisers, and is often called upon for her expertise in the field. Fabulous Fakes: A Passion for Vintage Costume Jewellery, the book featuring Carole Tanenbaum’s extraordinary personal collection is available at all major book stores.

If you would like to purchase Carole's book....




I met Carole on Facebook.... I guess that's still a good way to find interesting people. 
The first time I went on her page, I found wonderful vintage jewellery and I know I had to introduce her on my blog- My motto share the love! 

Go to her Facebook and enjoy wonderful images, updates and a colourful world of vintage piece! 
https://www.facebook.com/caroletanenbaumvintage?fref=ts


It's stunning! 
Wait till you see a Dior 1962 necklace, pure pleasure!



You can purchase rings, necklace, bracelets, brooches, purses, earrings, jewellery for men and sets! 

And you know me, once I see a great piece I have to illustrate it....
Voilà! 



So please visit this amazing page and explore the world of vintage jewellery! 

Enjoy! 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear it, drop it like it´s hot....