Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Inspired by Kay Watanabe Printmaker in Brisbane

This illustration is inspired by Kay Watanabe a wonderful unique printmaker  living in Brisbane.
Visit her Facebook and discover a beautiful world of prints. 




You can still visit the shop and admire, purchase and enjoy wonderful prints.


I was so exited to try my rubber stamp out, freshly created by Kay.
She carved my logo out and now I have a beautiful rubber stamp with my design on it.
Many thanks, Kay. 



Enjoy and make sure to stop by 




6 comments:

  1. Love the fish ^^ !!
    xx

    Johanna, Sweden
    ART FASHION

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fascinatingly gorgeous, creative concept. I rather love the idea of wearing a fish (or, better still, a scarf that looks like a fish) around your neck the way ladies of the past wore furs.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear it, drop it like it´s hot....