Sunday, March 17, 2013

Simply Tina ....



I have no idea how she does it, but it seams to work...


I get it most is genetic to look that amazing ....lucky girl! 


At the age of 73 she has the energy to rock it and is simply the best. 



Tina is on the cover for German Vogue April issue and she shows us that she is still eady to rock.
The images are wonderful full of energy and aura. 





Enjoy and relax your life, that is what these images are telling me!

Be Original and make the most of it! 

Don't forget to like us on FB!
https://www.facebook.com/BaleaRaitzFashion
                                            https://www.facebook.com/BaleaRaitzFashion

6 comments:

  1. awww so sweet! she is so pretty!

    come say hi! www.FASHTRAV.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so amazing ~ love these pics!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your site! You will be in our prayers and thoughts! Nice and informative post
    on this topic thanks for sharing with us.Thank you
    epoxy coatings
    glue removal
    floor levelling
    Polished concrete sydney
    concrete repairs
    concrete coatings

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see that you are putting a lot of time and effort into your site and
    detailed articles! I am deeply in love with every single piece of information you post here

    Mens Watches
    Kenneth Cole Watches
    DKNY Watches
    Ted Baker Watches
    Guess Watches
    Michael Kors Watches
    Ben Sherman Watches
    Henleys Watches

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post."

    FLOOR LEVELLING SYDNEY | CONCRETE REPAIRS SYDNEY

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear it, drop it like it´s hot....