Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Dress me up- Paper fashion !

If you love fashion and you are a true stylish diva you need this one of a kind set!
You get a wonderful feminine body illustration and 20 basic pieces to style your paper doll! You can find more details about this item in my shop!
I just listed this one of a kind set and I hope you enjoy it!

It is the best way to learn more about fashion and how to dress yourself! It is the perfect gift for a young stylish lady who loves clothes and all that comes with it!





You can find my paper fashion set in the shop! 

Enjoy! 





4 comments:

  1. Nice idea! Come and visit my blog, and if you like it, follow me, I'll be waiting for you!

    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow,creative ideas to define fashion in that way,love your work here,inspiring and delightful
    romwe streetfashion blog,pay a visit?kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. How super adorable are these? I remember the paper dolls when I was a kid.

    Thanks for stopping by! Loved your new postcards by the way.
    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear it, drop it like it´s hot....