Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Dress me up- Paper fashion !

If you love fashion and you are a true stylish diva you need this one of a kind set!
You get a wonderful feminine body illustration and 20 basic pieces to style your paper doll! You can find more details about this item in my shop!
I just listed this one of a kind set and I hope you enjoy it!

It is the best way to learn more about fashion and how to dress yourself! It is the perfect gift for a young stylish lady who loves clothes and all that comes with it!





You can find my paper fashion set in the shop! 

Enjoy! 





5 comments:

  1. Nice idea! Come and visit my blog, and if you like it, follow me, I'll be waiting for you!

    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello dear! I have an award for you. Please check my blog for details.
    hugs from New York,
    xx
    Ask Erena
    http://askerena.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow,creative ideas to define fashion in that way,love your work here,inspiring and delightful
    romwe streetfashion blog,pay a visit?kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. How super adorable are these? I remember the paper dolls when I was a kid.

    Thanks for stopping by! Loved your new postcards by the way.
    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear it, drop it like it´s hot....