Saturday, July 2, 2011

My 5 must have makeup products?

Sometimes it takes me a while till I find the right makeup... but when I found what I love I will not change it!
So here are my top 5!

I love this one! 

Easy to use fits in every clutch! Love the shades!

Absolutely crazy  this powder!It is smooth has a mirror and a great sponge!Perfect, small and compact! 


Keep my lips smooth, and it taste great! Love the peppermint one!

Cream Eyeliner! Love it! Plus use the simple black eye pencil...

What are your top 5 makeup products and what else should I add to my makeup bag? 





1 comment:

  1. i'm quite obsessed with covergirl's natureluxe foundation, urban decay's naked eye shadow palette, l'oreal's voluminous mascara, tarina tarantino's hyperliner, and burt's bee's lip balm too! :D

    ooo, i definitely want to try shiseido's powder.

    erica | sweets + hearts

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear it, drop it like it´s hot....