Friday, December 11, 2009

Kopp

I love to read all kind of books, and I´m a fan of KOPP. http://www.kopp-verlag.de/
The Dec Issue looks like that:


 Here you can find all kind of books about the lies THEY tell us... From the real reasons for wars from the
Moon lie and the Nasa secrets, the global warming lie...

I tell you, I started to read some books and I kinda get the feeling my history class were just a waste of time. All that crap with Columbo discoverd America, forget it people the Chinese were there first. And if you want the proof read this:

And do not get me started on Marco Polo...!
And I say do not miss this book by Stan Hall- Tayos Gold



How about this fab dvd ? The great global warming swindle....



At the moment I´m keen on these new words... Atlantis and Lemuria by Heinrich Kruparz



What about you? Interested? Do you read books like that?




4 comments:

  1. You have to check out a book called The Road Less Traveled. It's my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look like interesting books. Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate it. Hope you're having a great weekend. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books and of course America has not been discovered by Columbus first, that is our eurocentric view :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. chiar te rog sa vizionezi filmul "if only" si sa imi spui parerea ta dupa. sunt tare curioasa daca o sa iti placa.astept si vizionare placuta.enjoy it. pupici

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear it, drop it like it´s hot....